TOWN MEETING - TUESDAY MARCH 2, 2021
- Official ballots will be mailed to all registered voters. If you have not received your ballot by February 23 please contact: Deb Tanguay, Town Clerk (802) 754 2288 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Polls will be open 8:00 am until 7:00 pm at the Coventry Community Center and Town Offices - 168 Main Street, Coventry VT 05825
- The following positions are up for election.
|Cemetery Commission||School Director – 3 Year term|
|Delinquent Tax Collector||School Director – 2 Year term|
|First Constable||School Treasurer|
|School Moderator||Select Board|
|Planning Commission (4 seats)||Trustee of Cemetery Funds|
- If you choose to vote in person you must bring the mailed ballot with you and you must wear a mask when entering and at all time when in the building.
- Coventry Residents not on the voter checklist should go to the VT Secretary of States website to register to vote.
- Review the voter checklist to see if you are registered:
Town of Coventry